Ecover’s washing up liquids use powerful plant powered ingredients instead of petroleum-based ingredients keeping your conscience as clean as your dishes.
As with all Ecover products this washing up liquid comes from their plant roofed ecological factory where they use plant and mineral ingredients to help you limit the use of chemicals in your home and keep the affect on the environment to an absolute minimum. That’s one thing less on your plate.
Ecover Washing Up Liquid - Benefits
- Fresh lemon and aloe vera fragrance from plant based ingredients.
- Tough on grease
- Kind to your hands thanks to plant based ingredients
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Not based on petrochemical ingredients
- No residue of unnecessary chemicals left on your dishes
- Save plastic waste by filling up your old bottles with this 5 litre refill
- Also available in 450ml, 950ml and 15L sizes
Ecover Washing Up Liquid - Environmental Advantage:
- Fast and complete biodegradability (OECD-test 301F, full product)
- Minimum impact on aquatic life (OECD-test 201&202, full product)
- Never tested on animals - Leaping Bunny certified
- Suitable for septic tanks
Instructions for use
One squeeze is enough for a sink full of normally dirty dishes. Cleans effectively without producing excessive bubbles.
Bottle and labels are made of polyethylene; cap of polypropylene. Polyethylene and polypropylene are 100% recyclable and can be recycled together perfectly.
IngredientsAqua, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Lauryl glucoside, Glycereth -6 Cocoate, Coco-glucoside, Lactic acid, Sodium chloride, Sodium octyl sulphate, Alcohol denat., Parfum, Limonene, Citric acid, Sodium citrate, Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice